Broken barrier

Thursday 5 April 2012

Summary of MPI104 1st term

Blogger
I had post 7 posts, 8 include this at my blog. I am very happy with it. There are some links i want to share
Well done walk cycle
Work to hell
About the aesthetic looking. I have change my back ground and the fornts of the blog title and post title. And a rendom picture of elfen lied.
I did two cammonds on other people's blog, you can see at the link
samantha's blog
delwin's blog
Usually i tag the post as MPI104
And this is my blog>>>Click~

Delicious
I have mark 7 links as my book mark, and i will keep create it.
Some are fun site, and the link to blog is acting useful.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3
And this is my link to profile>>>Click~

Flickr
I have upload about 56 image on it. Most of them is my project.
Here are some of my favourite images
Image 1
Image 2
Image 3
This link can directly to my tag>>>Tags

Through the weeks, i don't like to write blog but i am long for people's  comment. So i am trying to let my post being interesting, it least i am happy with my post. Although we have been force to make the fornt, template and put picture in post to make the blog more interesting, i still feel accepted. But is really a trouble to play with webside. I am really happy that i that i know Vemio and Flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment