Broken barrier

Thursday 24 May 2012

Assessment #2 Blog post


At first, I have a few with preticing html and CSS structure. That know the code would have an open and a close. That make us easy to recanise thoses kind of mistic while coding. Then I have been playing around with other element. While  CSUSAP work space appear, but it tells i have make a request already but there are an error appears. Then I have ask for help from classmate, and they are happy to share experience. I had make four pages of web page. One is the main page, and other three is separate into other pages. Basically, the three separate page has the same structure.
The new feature I have use is table, iframe and RSS feed, but I don’t understand the coding much.
I am happy with the page that link together.

No comments:

Post a Comment